The ASICS Gel-Sonoma 3 Men’s Trail Running Shoe is an off road shoe with a rugged, durable design. The shoe’s open mesh upper keeps feet cool and comfortable, whilst state of the art water proof GORETEX material holds the mesh layers together to to improve the fit of the shoe and help reduce wear and tear. A padded heel collar helps form a snug and comfortable fit, enhanced further by a padded tongue.
The midsole of the Asics GEL Sonoma features cushioning technologies to protect the feet from uneven surfaces and rough terrain. The midsole is constructed of ASICS’ SpEVA material for a well balanced ride, a GEL cushioning system enhances shock absorption and a Trusstic System helps transition from heel strike to toe-off.
The outsole is built for high wear resistance on uneven terrains and superb traction on a variety of terrains during trail running.
- Mesh structure – For breathability and a lightweight feel
- Synthetic leather overlays – Provides abrasion resistant properties and structural support
- California Slip Lasting – For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole
- SpEVA – Midsole cushioning compound that reduces forces upon the underfoot
- Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System – Enhances shock attenuation during propulsion
- Trustic System® – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes
- AHAR+ – New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot
- 3M Reflective – Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety