The latest version of the ASICS GEL-DS Racer continues as a featherweight shoe built for race days. Suitable for all race distances up to Marathon this shoe is built with lightweight materials but is full of technology. A sock-like fit and a no seams upper optimise comfort and fit.
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Built on ASICS’ Racing Last.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.